The Disposable Traction Bow (DTB) allows for the quick and easy implementation of traction in the ED or ICU. The DTB design allows for application to any size patient and is easier to attach to pins. The DTB can be made available in any BioAccess Traction Pin Kits or are available separately.
The BioAccess Advantage
- Easy to use
- One size fits all
- Readily available
- Time saving for physician and department
Disposable Traction Bow
The Disposable Traction Bow are designed with flexible high strength engineering cords to allow easy application to the traction pins. This design allows for use on any size patients, from pediatric to obese. The Disposable Traction Bow (DTB) can be placed in the BioAccess Traction Pin Kits and eliminates the need to find older bohler traction bows throughout the hospital. It also eliminates the need to assure older equipment is functioning and complete with screws.
When the Disposable Traction Bow is used with the BioAccess Extension Line Kit, the patient can immediately be placed in traction without a traction frame.
- Flexible traction bow lines make it easy to slide the ferrules over the traction pin.
- Automatically adjusts to fit any size pin and any size patient; from pediatric to obese adults.
- Can be packaged in the BioAccess Traction Pin Kit or kept on the shelf in the Emergency Department.
- No "down time" due to reprocessing.
- Using the Disposable Traction Bow with the BioAccess Extension Line Kit allows the patient to be placed into traction without a traction frame.